Monday, August 17, 2009

Night and day

My second section of Calc I went faaaaaaaaaaaar more smoothly than my first section. (Hooray for not having to deal with Educo at all!) Although it would have been nice to have had a bit more time (five minutes would have been really nice), everything went more or less according to plan, and already I feel much more comfortable with that section than I do with the first.

If any of my new students have followed up on my hints and have come to this blog for the first time, welcome! I hope you'll check in again every now and then to see what I'm thinking as we go forth into this new semester, and I hope you'll feel free to offer me feedback on the activities we design together in the classroom.

For now, get ready for Wednesday, try to get into some sort of groove, and have fun!

No comments: